Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The library has negotiated several open access agreements with publishers.
- AAAS – Author members of the American Association of Advancement of Science – 15% discount
- NAR – Nucleic Acid Research – Oxford University - 50% discount $1900 (non-member price $3800).
- Wiley OA Journals – 15% discount
- PNAS - Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences - $1300 (regular Fee -$1700) for members of the NAS
- Company of Biologists – No APC
- Annual Reviews- No APC
- Elsevier- 10% discount on APC including Gold OA journals
Please contact us if you are considering publishing OA for more information about how we can support you.
How You Can Help
There are many ways that individuals can support open access: