Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why do we have it?
- To collect, manage and preserve the intellectual output produced by CSHL
- To provide annotation, metadata, topics and subjects to items deposited in the Institutional Repository
- To collect all the works produced by a CSHL scientist throughout their career
What do we collect?
- Raw data, code, scripts, software, manuscripts, theses, presentations, posters, video and audio files
- Bibliographic information on all CSHL faculty, researchers and graduate students
Why do we do it?
- It provides an environment to deposit data related to works published by CSHL faculty, researchers and graduate students
- It provides a long term, stable location for the storage of data related to published papers
- It allows for the archiving of WSBS theses and to make them fulltext accessible
- It provides CSHL with a mechanism to comply with requirements for data management mandated by NSF and soon NIH
- It allows for CSHL faculty to provide additional information to published papers
- It allows for open access to enhance the sharing of data from CSHL produced research
Who are our users?
- CSHL faculty, researchers and graduate students
- Outside faculty, researchers and graduate students
Social Media Icons and Links