Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide provides a basic overview of Sciwheel (formerly F1000 Workspace) and its features.
Sciwheel is a reference management software platform available online.
With Sciwheel you can
- Create store and search bibliographic references by project
- Share bibliographic references and projects with colleagues and collaborators
- Import references from database searches and journals into your projects
- Automatically build and format bibliographies into Word documents and Google Docs for publishing articles, submitting grants, and keeping your C.V current
- Access your PDFs on the move
Video Introduction to Sciwheel
This is a beginner to intermediate guide. You can always contact me for questions, one-on-one, or group training for more advanced information or questions.
Social Media Icons and Links