This guide provides an overview of how grant-funded publications are managed to ensure an accurate and up-to-date list of publications (bibliography) that meets NIH requirements for grant applications, progress reports, and public access. It also provides specific, step-by-step instructions for:
- Setting up My NCBI My Bibliography
- Adding new publications to My NCBI My Bibliography
- Linking a My NCBI account to an eRA Commons account
- Submitting publications to PubMed Central using the NIH Manuscript Submission System (NIHMS System)
- Viewing publications in eRA Commons and linking publications to grants
On the last page, Further Resources, it provides links to Help Desks, tutorials, and other resources that provide further information about how to do specific tasks in My NCBI My Bibliography, the NIHMS System, and eRA Commons.